19 Temmuz 2011 Salı

Lung cancer stage

What are the Stages of disease (staging)?
Cancer has been diagnosed, the doctor is primarily the extent of disease, or in other words, at what stage (stage) shall determine.  

Disease; - Only a small section of the lung, stage I, - To the nearest lymph bezelerine-missed stage II, - In the lung or the membrane surrounding the lungs called the mediastinum, the space between the two lung or has spread here, swollen glands in stage III, - Liver, bone, adrenal gland has spread to distant organs, such as stage IV, your doctor to determine the phase adlandırılır.Doğru lung x-rays, computed tomography or magnetic resonance imaging of the thorax and abdomen, bone scan or computed tomography of the brain for the appropriate stage amaliyat gerekebilr.Hastalığın wants to see if the filesystem is called a mediastinoscopy, an incision in the neck cavity, lighted tube to the mediastinum during this process and look for a test that included a sample of lymph bezelerinden yapılabilir.Eğer also leaves two of the lining of the lung fluid accumulated, your doctor with a needle between the ribs will be entering the water sample for pathological examination. If this process is called thoracentesis.

1 yorum:

GERTRUDIS CANDELARIO dedi ki...

I have long felt a special connection with herbal medicine. First, it's natural, Charlie attended the same small college in Southern California - Claremont Men's College - although he dropped out of school to enroll in the Julliard School of Performing Arts in New York. York. Had he been to Claremont, he would have been senior the year I started there; I often thought that was the reason he was gone when he discovered that I had herpes. So, my life was lonely, all day, I could not stand the pain of the outbreak, and then Tasha introduced me to Dr. Itua who uses her herbal medicines to cure her two weeks of consumption. I place an order for him and he hands it to my post office, then I pick it up and use it for two weeks. All my wound is completely healed no more epidemic. I tell you honestly that this man is a great man, I trust him Herbal medicine so much that I share this to show my gratitude and also to let sick people know that there is hope with Dr. Itua. Herbal Phytotherapy.Dr Itua Contact Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituaherbalcenter.com. Whatsapp ... 2348149277967
He cures.
Herpes,
Breast Cancer
Brain Cancer
CEREBRAL VASCULAR ACCIDENT.
Hepatitis,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
Dementia.Tach Disease,Shingles,
Lung Cancer
H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5.
HIV,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
Cervical Cancer
Colo-rectal Cancer
Blood Cancer
SYPHILIS.
Diabetes
Liver / Inflammatory kidney
Epilepsy

Yorum Gönder